- To promote the principles of good government and
- To create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples
of the world.
- To take an active interest in the civic, cultural,
social and moral welfare of the community.
- To unite clubs in the bonds of friendship, good
fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To provide a forum for the open discussion of all
matters of public interest, provided, however that partisan politics
and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- To encourage service minded men and women to serve
their community without personal financial reward, and to promote
high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public
works and private endeavours.