Park Displays and Activities
North Delta Community Park is located beside the North Delta
Recreation Centre at 11415 84th Avenue. Display locations will be on the
grass adjacent to the playing fields at the Recreation Centre.
- Display/Activity spaces are about 21 feet by 21 feet (7m by 7m)
- Displayers supply their own tables or display units.
- Signs and access routes to display areas will be clearly evident.
As well, a Co-ordinator will be on site to direct you to your
- Spaces are not shaded, so canopies, etc., are recommended.
- Displays should be set up by about 11:00 am.
- Non-profit and service oriented organizations are invited to
participate for the purpose of promoting membership and
support of their community goals. Commercial participants are
welcome where child and youth centred activities are a significant
component of the activity.
- Commercial sale of items is not permitted except through special
agreement. Also, the sale of tickets, and soliciting donations are
not permitted. Free draws and prizes are quite acceptable.
- No food to be sold or given away on Display Field.
For any other Park Activity questions please contact